Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wow!!!!

This kinda blows me away.... after Spanki got his gallery at Tainted Boys, before the opening, I went there to look around one night, and met Adonis, one of the owners.  We of course got on the subject of art, and building, as the gallery space had just been added, and the question was asked of me if I had ever built and so on.  I showed Ado this little piece of sculpture that I did a LONG time ago, and he liked it so much he wanted to display it!  I was pleased, as I don't really think it nearly as good as Spanki's photos, but agreed anyway! )of course!  heehee.. who could say not to such a charismatic guy as Adonis Lubitsch? or his partner Trace17, either!)
Anyway, it hadn't found a permanent home, until yesterday.... Ado im'd me, and sent me this pic..... WOW!
Right in the mall courtyard, and as a feature in a fountain!  Never woulda thunk of that myself... amazing how art means different things to different people!  Good call, Ado.


Anyway, ty for displaying it, and of course, here's the LM to Tainted Boys, as well!

3 comments:

  1. Thats neat! i will go and take a looksee later when I get home (inworld). Aint we just an arty-farty family! hehe.

    I think Ado and Trace are two of the nicest people you could hope to meet.

    Your posts are soundin happy Paps, and I'm happy about that. Makes me smile :)
    (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he congratulations, Papi. I love what's going on at Tainted Boys these days. Your sculpture looks great, and yes, Trace and Ado are amazing people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's amazing. Truly. You definitely have an eye for beauty. :) And I did love what they did with it by putting it on the fountain. *huggles* It's a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete