Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Practical Jokes Played On ME........

These were played on me by my friends, by the people that love me the most in SL.  Some have left SL behind, and I miss them dearly, some are still around.  We approach this in the best of spirits, often laughing the most at our selves, and our "predicaments".  Thank you for these wonderful moments, my loves!


A:  Where the HELL did that fire come from?  There was a BENCH here when I sat down!
B:   A former griefer buddy did THIS too me... took it an HOUR to wear off!  (yeah, yeah, ignore the blond hair!  heehee, and be VERY careful who you accept "animate your avatar?" invites from!  HAHAHAHAHAH!)
C:  My old buddy Pirate did this... put a damned fencing dummy that moved around my old castle, complete with HUGE prim genitals RIGHT in the middle of my bedroom.  So... being Tel, I just hopped on, and rode the thing around!  My friends were laughing so hard, we all had tears RL!
D:  OMG, the "Great Hello Kitty" incident of  '09!  Hehee...Pirate WALKED this thing over to my old castle, after Gus and I had split up, with the whole sim watching, and placed it on my roof, while I was offline.  There are movies of it!  It cheered me IMMENSELY!
E:  As Miki says..."Revenge is best served cold"... I waited a while, then THIS was mine~!

     There have been purple hippos' asses placed OVER my head while i was dancing; things put in me, on me, around me.  Once, I put blow up dolls all over a friend's bed, male and female, before he came home... ON HIS WEDDING NIGHT! NO one laughed harder than him and his new bride! We have blown each other up, set each other on fire, rezzed completely IMPOSSIBLE objects in parts of each other's bodies that should NEVER be exposed to such things.  I have walked around with "Noob!" over my head for hours.  I have turned friends into trees in the middle of wedding receptions.  Hell, we've even crashed sims in attempts to outdo each other with particle wars!  These pics and many more have been blogged, Flikr'd, posted on websites, and passed around ALL over SL.  I love all my friends, and their creativity with the practical jokes.  It not only keeps you on your toes, and always thinking to the next "revenge" shot, it keeps SL FUN!
     It was all in good fun, and there are WAY too many of these types of pics in my inventory to post.  I have many more important things to focus on atm.... my friends, my relationships, and my family, first and foremost, both RL and SL.  I guess this is an open invitation.... if you see Tel afk unexplainedly... have FUN!  I LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment