Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shout out to Hotlanta!

I can not say enough how fantastic this club is.... Hotlanta Blues, owned by DonPaul Cale, and managed by the inimitable (AND formidable...lol... can I wear THOSE jeans now?) Is Salas, is an Omni-friendly club, where the clientele might be human, Fur, Neko, Tiny, whatever, of any race, species, sexuality or so on.  The music is HAWT as hell, the people there are TRULY amongst the nicest anywhere, and it's right in my home sim, Northfarthing.  The sim is medieval, but located in a skybox WAY above the shivering peasants, is a film noire type setting, reminiscent of underground Atlanta.  Great dances, great people..... and I'll mention again, the best damn BLUES dj's on SL!
Hotlanta has seen me through three wonderful relationships, three divorces, and MANY a happy hour spent dancing, laughing and just listening with friends.  An amazing place!

Here are some pics of me and my buddy Asoniel just killing an evening, list'nin' to da TUNEZ!

 
(Believe it or not, the room was actually full of people, but it's so spacious, that you can just be alone if you want, or join in the witty group chat!)
I'll drop the SLurl here later... heehee... forgot to download it last time I was online.  I might have been a little distracted.   *giggle*

Okies, as promised... here's the SLurl.....Hotlanta Blues Club

2 comments: