Tuesday, November 17, 2009

'Bout damn time!

Well, we did it...... I asked, he accepted!  Our RL romance has now carried over into SL!  (oh, wait... that's the other way around... oh, wait... how can we tell any longer, li'l kitteh?  I don't even bother!)  I just know that I love YOU, whichever world, whatever name you carry... TY for coming into my life/lives, and making it/them SO much better and brighter!
It's been a bit of a road, eh, elfling?  I love you so very much... that this has transcended SL into our Real Lives, is, to me, and here's that word again.... amazing!  All of the past has brought us here, both SL and RL.  All of our friends have carried us on their shoulders to this point, both SL and RL.  All of the traumas and all of the joys that we've experienced, both SL and RL, have allowed us to become what we are now.  I regret them not, nor do I dwell on them any longer.  With you in my heart, and in my arms, I can face whatever the world has to give... good or bad.
            With love and gratitude to all:  our family, our friends and mostly to my sons, Spanki and Miki, and young JessieCraig,  I announce the partnering of Asoniel Komachi with the OH! so grateful Teleny Macarthur!


I love you, Elfling, Li'l Kitteh, my Asoniel!

1 comment:

  1. *huggleglomps his big kitteh* It has been quite a road, indeed. And, the best part is that it's only the beginning! The rest of our lives, Lord willing, is a very long time. And, I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings, and the day after, and the day after, etc., etc., infinitum. Love you!

    ReplyDelete