Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Majick of my Kitteh!

You have used your majickal powers to enter my heart, break down old walls, and rebuild them as a defense around my vulnerability.  Somehow, this seems appropriate this morning!
I mean... you build, you create, you "see" into people's souls, you provide comfort and wonder to the lonely and the "cold".  I can't think of a more majickal time in my life, and I have you to thank for that, me elfling.  You are simply put...... ""MAJICK!""

LOVE YOU, Li'l Kitteh!
 HeeHee... It even LOOKS a little like Asoniel!
(Pay special attention from about 4:40 - 5:40.... that's you bringing Tel back to life, lover! *smiles and huggles!*)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..I love this production of Cats. You're right, he does kind of remind me of Neko Asoniel. LOL. My favorites in Cats is Rum Tum Tugger, and Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer. But, Mr. Mistoffelees is cool too. He brought back Old Deuteronomy. LOL. Ok..I'll go now before I break into song or something. I can be sooo gay sometimes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I've said repeatedly, I am not gay, but my boyfriend is! hahahahahahha

    Yeah, the DAY that this came out on DVD, lil kitteh, I went out and bought it... personally, I like Grizabella, for some reason... "faded glamour cat"?? Wonder why that one rings SO much with me? HeeHee

    ReplyDelete