Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just fun times.........

The night before last, Aso and I were talking, and it turned out that we both love classical piano music, and both have the same piano in inventory!  (go figger!)  He rezzed his at the Neko shack, and we played a few duets... (I used to play pretty well, RL, until my arthritis, which was the result of a car wreck many years ago, got so bad in my hands... this was a nice, yet somehow bittersweet reminder of that.)  We DID have a really fun time with it!
 
 
Then last night, we spent some time with Eac, Cor and their daughter Neria in Seven Isles, to kick off my RL bday weekend.  They  unfortunately had some server issues, which cut the evening short there, but me and the elfling went to Avilion Grove ballroom, where we danced the night away, then back to the Keep, where I was given a VERY special birthday surprise!!!  *grins*



1 comment: