Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well, I finally did "it"....

     I swore it wouldn't happen so soon.  Honest.  I wanted to wait for it, to make the anticipation grow, to let the timing be just right.  Some things are best left for "just the right moment", and should not be rushed, in case they get old, or just disappoint you.
     I really just let it happen this morning.  There was no malice or ill will involved, nor were there any hidden agendas.  I just FELT like it... that's the bottom line.  Sometimes, you just have to follow your instincts, and let the chips fall where they may.
     What, you ask, did I do that was SO hard to get around to, and is causing me such emotional pain?  What could have happened, Tel, that makes you feel the need to blog about this event?  What was this "thing", this "event" that is so special to you, yet must be delayed until JUST the right moment?
     OMG, did you cheat on Asoniel?  NO!  Did you buy land on SL?  NO!  Did you FINALLY get that sim of your own that you've been wanting? NO!  Did you buy a new car in RL? NO!  What was this thing that you swore would never happen again, at least not so soon?

     I opened my Christmas MP3 folder!   Happy Holidays to ALL, both RL and SL, no matter what your religious affiliation, your beliefs, location or creed.  Let the peace and joy of this season fill your hearts and souls, as it's filling mine this year!  (Hell, I MAY even drag out the tree for the first time in two years!  THANK YOU, Elfling, for giving me back my Christmas spirit!  Love you!)

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment