Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Endings and New Beginnings.....

Well, it's over.  My dear, dear Mistletoe Ethaniel is leaving Second Life, perhaps for good.  I read her blog yesterday, where, in a beautifully written "Dear John" letter to SL, she expressed her reasons and her future hopes.  I still miss having her around NorthFarthing, and can't imagine not seeing her name pop up on my screen as she logs on and off, trading funny AV names, offering each other advice and critique on builds, clothing, any number of things.  We've cried together, laughed our selves sick together, danced together, and just had quiet chats together.   I'll miss her SO very much!
I wish you well, elflet.  You were my first TRUE friend on SL, and we will STILL remain that, through RL communication.  Keep in touch!  Don't get so lost in a new game that you totally forget about old "now where in the hell did that chair go?" Tel!

*Hugs and sniffles*



2 comments:

  1. *waves bye to Mist* Didn't get to know you as well as I would have liked. May your journey be fulfilling and may our paths cross again down that road of life. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold oh hold on, lol. I'm not disappearing instantly; I'm cashing out all my Ls on Dec. 3rd. I won't be deleting the avatars and may log on from time to time to catch up with friends. I'll be over at OpenLife most of the time, getting settled on the digital frontier. My name there's the same as here; look me up if you're ever around.

    I'm thinking farewell to the Cat And Dog hoedown, Dec. 2nd. More TBA.

    ReplyDelete