Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well, the Keep is GONE!

It was a tough decision, but for many reasons, not the greatest of which is financial, and certainly not the least of which that since me and Li'l Kitteh have gone RL, there's no sense in having two domiciles in SL, I've taken down Macaniva Keep. 
This was a painful decision on my part.  I'll keep the group active, still, and the Family and Clan intact, for, as I said in the group notice that I sent out tonight, our group had always been based more on emotions than prims and location.
I love all my Clan, and, hopefully, after the first of the year, will be able to get us a whole sim to play on, with less lag, cheaper rent, and so on.
Gonna sleep now, as I'm still a little upset.  I cried the whole time I was dismantling that place..... you put in all that work, time, and money, and you get attached to it!

Love to all, especially my Sons, all THREE of them, and my partner, Aso, who has been a rock through this whole ordeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment