Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween pic... and some other stuff!



Had a BLAST last evening with my Aso, we went to Tainted Boys first, then to Truck's place.  Got to see Miki and Spanki a while, and some old friends.  Aso had a RL deal to go to, but we had SO much fun beforehand!


Today, we just went on a Neko shopping spree.... OMG, laughs, and fun!
We found this cute little relaxing place... for only $1L!!!  It now resides at the Neko Shack that Aso built on his property.  What a fun new toy!  (and VERY tiny... you almost HAVE to just touch each other!  heehee)

Just a fun little song I found on YouTube..... kinda speaks for itsself!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! Cheeeeesy video..but I like where it's coming from. LOL. Rrrunkutummtummtumm. LOL!
    Love you too, sweetheart. :) I had a great time last night too. Prolly would have had more fun if I hadn't gone out...but, that was ok too. LOL. *hugs his big elf/kitty*

    ReplyDelete