Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Picture Post!!!.....

The "Grand Hall" at the Kastle


Just some stuff "seen around the scene" here at the start of the Holiday Season.... I have been postponing decorating, but my willpower became exactly "zero" the first time that my new "li'l buddy" Derren had me over after he'd partially decorated his place.  Hope ya'll enjoy! (This will more than likely be an ongoing theme for the next two months.... deal with it!  LOL!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

First, some pics in and around the Kitteh's Kastle and the Valley (residential area above Tidra):

The main sitting area in the Grand Hall. 
Reverse shot.   
These little friends showed up to play in the snow in front of the Kastle.  Heehee. 
Franzi set these outside the new "skating rink".  Cute, huh? 
Franzi turned our pond/swimming pool into an ice rink for the season.  Pretty kewl, eh? 
Another shot of the ice rink, duh.  LOL!

No matter whether you celebrate Yule, Christmas, or just Winter.... it's almost upon us.  May you all be blessed this joyous Season, and let's all hope it GETS WARM AGAIN SOON, DAMMIT!  LOL!!!

*Frozenly Yours*
Tel


4 comments:

  1. I bring the holiday spirit outta everyone. Even 'Bah Humbug' Tel ;) Shots look amazing hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about stalking! LOL!!!! You must have commented about 3 minutes after this first post. Hahahaha..... not that that's a BAD thing! *grins and winks* Thanx for the compliments, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I was posting on my blog at the same time as you and saw you updated. Now that is spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, I know.... I was reading yours when you commented on this one..... *cue "Twilight Zone" music* LOL!

    ReplyDelete