Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clubbing With Derren.....

    Finally!  I have been needing a Hotlanta Blues Club fix.  Badly.  Derren and I finally just took an evening, and went there.  Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!  LOL!
    As usual, I don't have the SLurl handy, but it's the Hotlanta Blues Club, located high above the sim Northfarthing, which was Tel's first home on SL.  The owner, DonPaul Cale, who is still a wonderful friend, owns both the sim and the club.  Hotlanta is one of the busiest clubs of its kind in SL, but the sim below, being medieval in nature, is also quite unique.  DP, or "Boss" as I still call him, is a graphics person IRL, and has several really nice builds on the themed part of the main sim.  Please check it out, before you hit the club!


 Derren mentioned how nice it was to couples dance.  I quite agree.
 Until this happens.  LOL!  I think he tripped over my big clumsy feets!
 It is fun to dance "together" for a change, and not just "in synch" on a chim.
Although, sometimes, one looks like one has just been hit by a run away bus.  I think I have a broken rib in this picture, and obviously, I spun him too hard and dislocated his right shoulder.  *snickers*

          Ah, back to, well, as normal as the two of us could be!  LOL!!  It really was a lovely evening!

And now, for tonight's "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!" shot:

Those are Derren's kittehs in his skybox.  They are adorable.  They chase each other, fall asleep, tease each other, play ball, love on ya, etc.... They are very cute.  I will not buy one.  Or two.  I will just go there to see them.  I will get my "awwww" fix there.  I will not buy one.  I will not buy one.  I will not buy one............. 
*GRINS* 
(yet)

Sebastian, there will be NO little kittens running around the Kastle anytime soon.
Stop looking at me like that... no.  Stop it.  Oh, look at that sweet face..... he's so cute!  No. No. NO.
 NONONONONONO.

*running out of willpower to resist little kittens*
Tel
(Donations to the "Help Tel fight off the "Awwwww" factor" may be sent via direct deposit inworld.  This is an SL tax deductible cause, working to help all who are addicted to "cuteness".  The money will be used in no way, shape or form to buy kittens.  Nope.  I promise! *grins*)

3 comments:

  1. I gonna come to the Kastle one day and see about ten of them running around. Hehe. And yes that was a wonderful evening. The singer was amazing. And my dance partner was too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a cutie! oh, and the kittehs are cute too hehe :P

    good old Hotlanta, must get back there sometime. Loving these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Derren.... THAT sounds like a bet.... yer on! (and yeah, so was my dance partner! LOL!)

    @Spanki.... well, grab a dance partner, and join us sometime!

    ReplyDelete