Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday songs for Dec. 24th.....

Just a few personal favorites.... hope you enjoy them!








And this one goes out to all the very special people that have been so supportive, not only through this time of trouble for me personally, but throughout the last year that I've been on SL, and to my RL friends....through the joys and the triumphs that we've shared, both in RL and in SL.... through the sorrows and the heartache... friends, family, lovers, and yes, even those that I've left behind, or those that have moved on from my chosen path... I love you all, and wish you nothing but the very best for this joyous season, and the upcoming year! 

      Asoniel,
my beloved partner in both worlds,
though we can't be together physically for the holiday itself,
I wish you a Very Merry Christmas, my love!

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment