Sunday, December 6, 2009

What a wonderful holiday season....

This is turning into one of the best holiday seasons that I've ever had.  I've already been given my best prezzie in years, in my Asoniel.  He's an amazing man, SL and RL, and, since we've decided to pursue "this thing" that we have in RL, as well, to see where it leads, we've drawn even closer, if that is possible.  I love you, li'l Satelfteh!

Last night, we went dancing at a wonderful sim, the Slurl for which I will not share, because it's relatively empty, and we like the privacy... heehee... but, if you find it on your own, we'll "high five" ya for yer ingenuity, and welcome you with open arms!  The music is mostly Sinatra, Ella F., etc.... great old classics from the late thirties through the early sixties....and the Intan has over EIGHT blue screens of dances to choose from... really a nice place!  The build itsself is kinda "waggles hand", but the music, dancing and companionship...*smiles*... more than made up for the lack of esthetics.


Sweeeeeet!!!!


After we finished dancing, we hit the MM boards, of course..... thank you for sharing your addiction, sweetie!... but we found the neatest Christmas sleigh/swing, and stopped for a cuddle (or two!  heehee!)



After all that dancin' and runnin' around, it was time to go home, but we DID have enough energy left for one more huggy dance before night-night.  Very sweet, dancin' shirtless with my li'l kitteh, still in suit pants and dress shoes.  Don't get much better than that! Btw, any FURTHER pics from the evening are pvt.  *snickers*


1 comment:

  1. I agree with your assessment of this Christmas season. When I was out the other night shopping, I really started to feel the Christmas Spirit. I love this time of year. Especially now that I can share it with someone. :3 I REALLY love the pic of us dancing in the shack. *yoinks it from the blog* Love you, my Satelfteh.

    ReplyDelete