Friday, December 11, 2009

A wonderful evening....

Last night, Aso and I spent the evening just talking, while waiting for a RL friend of his to log onto SL.  When she did, I was amazed!  She's one of the funniest, warmest people that I've met.  Thank you for inviting me into that aspect of you, my dear! Your friends are rapidly becoming mine, and just think.... you Mom has stated it clearly.... "Hey, you won over Mom, so don't worry about anything else!"  (paraphrased, of course... but what a gracious, funny lady!) And remember, Chuck Norris love you too, and so does the G-monster from MY life!  ROFL!

Here's a coupla pics from Aso's shop, all decorated up for the holidays, and a very special song, that I dedicate to you and the upcoming "event", my li'l Satelfteh!  Love you! (OMG... EIGHT DAYS LEFT!)


 

I count my blessings every day, my "multiworld" partner! (SL, RL, OL, now you gotta get me on WOW, and then we'll concquer Blue Mars!  heehee!)  This is shaping up to be the BEST holiday EVAH!
*MUAHS*



No comments:

Post a Comment