Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank you to all who read this blog!

I find it amazing, that with only 6 open "followers" of my blog, which I swore I would never do again, after a rather bad experience with another blogging site, that I've had just one shy of 600 visits in just two months!  I will try to keep it interesting, gang....

Also, just a TY for the kind emails that I've gotten offworld, from RL associates, and IM's inworld from my SL friends.  As a heads up, the format might change a bit, soon.  This particular layout is rather confining, as videos sometimes overlap the sidebar, and so on, and pictures are hard to line up properly, etc.  We'll see... there are big changes coming up soon in my RL, and I hope that they will only enhance my SL experience, and give me more things to write about........

Today's Holiday video... one of my fave versions of one of my fave songs..... and, (well, HERE'S a surprise!  HAHA!) .... also one of Aso's!

2 comments:

  1. correction, make that five open followers... my mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the greats singing Christmas songs together. Doesn't get much better than this. Anyone remember what Christmas special this was? I remember watching it in awe as a child. Prolly the first time I fell in love with Bowie. hehe.

    ReplyDelete