Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Wonderful Holiday Dance! or Impromptu is Often Best!

     Last night, my Dryad "sister", Corinda Taurus, and her RL and SL hubby, Eacen Taurus, launched an impromptu Christmas/Yule/Whateverholidayyoucelibrate dance at Seven Isles, mine and Aso's "home away from home".  These two, along with just about everyone else that showed up at the dance, have become really good friends of mine in both worlds, where we communicate not only on SL, but in Facebook, Messenger, etc.  That reminds me, I promised Eacen some Holiday music emails.... better get crackin'.  The hooves on that Centaur would leave some pretty nasty bruises if he had to kick my butt!  LOL!
     The Seven Isles builds (three sims, fantasy RP, loosely, VERY loosely based on Narnia and Tolkien) are magnificent, and dressed to the teeth for the season, atm.  The link above deliberately sets you down in a different place than the giant Tree that the dance was held around, as you really need to wander around enjoying the sights, while you search for it!
     We had a blast, dancing, chatting with friends both old and new, and just being together with our "Family".  What a warm, wonderful night!

 
 

         And, oh, yeah, the ONLY thing black I wore were my boots!  Elfling, you're an inspiration... who knew that clothing came in other colors?!?!??!  ROFL! And on a personal note, I'm so very happy to all the Seven Isles family for their acceptance of  my Aso... to have your family accept your partner as if he had been there all along, is a wonderful thing! (and now, honey, you're little Miss Neria's "Mr. Aso", too... better not break that kid's heart, 'cause I suspect she could kick your ass!  ROFL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment