Thursday, April 15, 2010

Continuing yesterday's theme.....

     Gawd, this could go on forever, now that he's figured out how to "cross over".  I might as well start charging Tel rent in the 1st Life world, he's around so much.  Here's a pic of  him and his friend Tim admiring Mom's flowering Crabapple trees the other day.  Now he's dragging his friends along.  Fortunately, they are all supplied with food that they brought with them!  LOL!
     On a more serious note, I tried to file my unemployment yesterday for the last two weeks, and it wouldn't let me.  Scared the HELL outta me, because it only let me file one week, instead of both, like I've been doing.  Drove all the way to the Indiana Workforce development office this morning, only to find out that it was because I filed it AFTER 3 PM yesterday.  If I'd filed it before 3 PM, it would have showed both weeks immediately.  As it stands, the second week will show up tomorrow.  I love government efficiency, don't you?  Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment