Monday, April 12, 2010

The Morning Star

     Ok, so someone has a few to many Photoshop brushes to play with now, and a fascination with the "Dark Side".     I've always been fascinated with the Christian concept of Satan as God's most loyal and faithful servant... the Morning Star.... the Angel of  Light.... until pride and willfullness led to his downfall.  Just my rendition of the inner "darkness" that all people carry to one degree or another, I guess.  I was trying to create the feeling that was prevalent during the "Romantic" era of paintings in the late 1800's:  sort of a "sensuality" rather than a "sexuality" feeling.  I dunno, but I think it works.  This is the only one of the ones that I've done so far that I've printed off and actually framed for the studio wall!  :P


This one is a new profile shot.  I'm finally figuring out the some of the new filters and plug ins that I've downloaded for PS.... now, if I can just get the money for the new CS5, I have a feeling that this will go on forever.  LOL!
*Peace*
    Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment