Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just some dancin'...........

     Last evening, Tim im'd me, and said we had the whole evening just for "us"..... no interruptions, no friends, no (hopefully on either part!) RL interruptions.  We were totally at a loss as to what to do!  LOL!
Ain't that always the case? 
     We went to a dance at Gay Australia club in the Pure Indulgence complex, that my friends Dom Bamattar, and his partner, Omatthias Vidor own.  It really is a great shopping/partying/ playing complex now.  I recommend that y'all check it out.  I think, last count, they are up to something like thirty sims, if you count the San Francisco archipelago that they are still working on. 
     Anyway, Tim was having some rezzing issues, so after the dance, we went to Hotlanta again, hoping that he could rez faster, since we'd been there before.  Turned out to be a good choice, as the DJ was a friend of mine, and I managed to get him to break his set, and play a tune JUST for my little wolf......heehee!  
     All in all, it was a fun evening, and we had a chance to talk, dance, smile and laugh.  Mostly, just a chance to communicate, and clear the air of a few things.  I think that it was one of the most fun evenings that I've had lately.  No, "fun" isn't the word.  Relaxing, peaceful and content.  Better choices~!  *Big smiles!*

There's just "something' about that hair..... *shivers and smiles all over!*    SMEXY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment