Monday, April 5, 2010

I love Spring!

     Just thought I'd share a few pictures from around my lovely little city.  It's in full bloom with the spring trees, and so on.  Hope you enjoy! I've been out in the yard workin' as much as I can, so haven't really much else to write about..... no drama, anyway!  YAY!!!!!  LOL!
    Most days, I just run one of the "critters" on SL, pipe the music through the stereo, and set the speakers in the window, so I can hear them out in the yard.   NOT so sure how my neighbors feel, but most of them are at work during the day, anyway.  XD


Looking first west, then east along the river walk right behind my house.

Just some shots from the historic district (which is the part of town I live in).

Some of my flowers,and my BEAUTIFUL little ornamental peach tree... and KITTEHS!!!!

*Peace*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment